Skip to content
Home » Blogs » Looking For a Luxury Mattress with Organic Material? Read the Tips!

Looking For a Luxury Mattress with Organic Material? Read the Tips!

If you’ve ever looked for a mattress, you know the industry can be difficult to navigate. Every company has its own “proprietary” way of doing things, which adds to the confusion of having so many choices and variations.
In order to identify the components of a natural and organic mattress that are vital to you, you are going to need to sort through all of the marketing hype and confusing information that is currently available.

Tips To Buy an Organic Mattress

Think about these five tips to help you choose an organic mattress that will be a good investment.

Examine the Mattress's Material

When you are looking for an environmentally friendly option, make sure that you verify the material that the mattress is manufactured out of. Synthetic materials like polyurethane and other volatile organic compounds are used in the production of conventional mattresses. On the other hand, organic mattresses are made from components that come from the earth, such as wool, cotton, and latex.

Verify that the Components Are 100% Natural

When you buy a mattress made of organic materials, it does not necessarily mean that the raw materials were made using techniques that are environmentally friendly. If the latex, cotton, or wool is natural but not organic, then it is bad for the environment. To qualify as organic, a substance must first be grown without the use of any synthetic fertilizers or pesticides.

Check for the Appropriate Certifications

When looking to purchase an environmentally friendly bedding product, it is important to take into account the certifications awarded by the governing authorities. It indicates that the product in question has been inspected or tested, and the results show that it complies with the relevant international standards. Keep an eye out for certifications such as the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), as well as the Standard 100 from Oeko-Tex.

Find out How Much of the Product Is Made from Natural Materials

There are a lot of mattress companies that market their products as being organic. However, this does not inevitably imply that organic wool or latex is the major material that is utilised in the manufacturing process. Sometimes the natural component of the mattress is as low as 10%, while the synthetic component makes up the remaining 90%.

Check To See If the Mattress Is Comfortable

A mattress shouldn’t just be chemical-free and safe for the environment, but also soft and inviting. After all, a good night’s rest is a major selling point. Try sitting or lying down on the mattress at the store for at least 10 to 15 minutes to get a feel for how it feels. If you can’t test it out yourself, read customer reviews, and don’t blindly buy a luxury mattress online.

Get Closer to Nature with PranaSleep® Organics

The best way to improve and enhance one’s health is to get adequate amounts of sleep. However, the things that you are exposed to when you are sleeping have the potential to ruin the rest that you get. A mattress can be dangerous if it has solvents, metal coils that have been coated with chemicals, or wool or cotton filling that gives off VOCs.

Don’t forget to apply the aforementioned advice to get the most out of your purchase of your organic mattress. In addition, if you are looking for luxury beds online that are not only comfy but also luxurious and kind to the environment, PranaSleep® Organics is your best bet!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Snoozer® Bedding Limited

Himachal Pradesh India.

Corporate Office: 28, Emaar Central Plaza

Sector 105, Mohali, Punjab India 160062.

© Copyright By Pranasleep®. All Rights Reserved.
Designed by Finalrope Soft Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Your Catalogue Ready To Download